Join Our Team
Caregiver Eligibility Requirements:
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age;
- Be able to read, write and process written and verbal directions;
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, families, co-workers, and supervisors;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to communicate effectively to supervisors and/or coworkers in a timely manner regarding changes in client’s condition or needs;
- Minimum of one year of professional experience as personal care aide/nurse assistant/CNA/LPN/RN in a hospital, nursing facility or home care setting preferred;
- Participates in ALL mandatory meetings and in-services.
- Complete an employment application (may download below OR complete an online application). You must also provide 2 references with at least 1 professional reference. The application should be returned to our office via mail, fax #314-289-9276 or in person.
- Register with Missouri Department of Health Senior Services Family Care Safety Registry on line at http://health.mo.gov/safety/fcsr/ or by completing the Worker Registration Form and return it by mail along with a copy of your social security card to the address indicated on the form. You may also download the Worker Registration Form noted below.
If you have questions regarding our application process, please contact our office at 314-289-9990.